welcome to our
Short History of Our Team
Commercial Digital Print has been providing print and design services to the Niagara area since 1946.
Commercial Photo was originally located on Geneva Street in St. Catharines and provided support services to the architectural, building, design and engineering industries. There was also a fine art division providing paints and supples to the area’s artists.
As the digital revolution arrived in the ’80s and ’90s we grew and expanded. In 2004 we moved to our Hannover Drive location. With the new location came new equipment as we evolved to meet customer needs.
Our Stoney Creek location has much of the same capabilities as our St. Catharines shop and serves the needs of the expanding building and engineering demands of east Hamilton, Stoney Creek and Grimsby.
Action Print founded in 1994 resides in the original Rannie Printing building in Beamsville, and provides a full range of offset and digital printing services to Lincoln county.
Our three locations provide the geographic coverage to serve all of Niagara and we back each other up to provide the services you require on time and on budget.